mercredi 28 septembre 2011

YOYO

YOYO

You haven't got any morals Don't think of the feelings of the people in question You tried to keep it secret Amongst other things that you just don't seem to mention One day you'll be on your own and you'll regret all the times that you treated us wrong you'll never understand me unless you stay with me and we just won't last that long But you try so hard and it's just not you if you want someone you'll do all you can do why don't you just tie a mattress to your back if you carry on you'll never keep track it can happen Well have you got any feelings in the places that count well you know what I mean and if I try to forget you would you just carry on as if nothing had ever happened I'm the possessive type especially with you I try to stay calm what else can I do you know I've fallin in love once again only this time it's worse coz it's giving me pain and it's you now Your heart is always open for someone you're gonna use it's put there for a reason and not to be abused I'm not trying to make you feel guilty you did what you did and just wanna forget it well Iknow we've gotta finish I don't know how to tell you coz I know that I'll regret it And it's you now

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire